Friday 11 April 2014

More Bottles for the Craft Stamper Challenge

A little more inspiration for the Craft Stampers Take It Make It Challenge - Bottles!
I had great fun making this piece, who knew I had Orange Liquor in the cupboard, and in such a fab bottle!
The texture had been created with distress crackle paint and big dollops of fresco, with a smooch of treasure gold over the top.
The stamps I've used are from Steampunk Spells by Graphic 45, with the wings on acetate packaging, so they flutter.
We have a great prize up for grabs, as used by someone very famous, pop over via the link to check out who!!!!!

17 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooh this is fab! It looks like a wonderful prop from a Harry Potter movie! Beautiful xx

Wanda said...

This is fab. Looks just like a magic potion bottle. So much texture.

Brenda Brown said...

Oh this is just gorgeous, reminds me of mercury glass, love how you've done it. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog xx

Tracy said...

Totally scrumdiddleyumptious Elizabeth!!
Tracy
xoxo

Doreen said...

Love the gorgeous texture you have achieved on the bottle.xxx

Brawny x said...

Wow I couldn't do this but it is absolutely amazing x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Good luck...a great look with the golden shine...Love it in total!

Dagmar said...

oh - what a fantastic bottle!!! I wish you good luck.

Ink Art Designs said...

The dollops of fresco and crackle paint are such a beautiful way to add texture! The wings on the label are so magical...perfect for a love potion. Gorgeous Elizabeth.
Dot x

Renee said...

Gorgeous bottle, I was waiting for the genie to pop out!

Beryl said...

I'm guessing you had to empty the bottle first Elizabeth - and it wasn't down the sink.lol
It's a gorgeous bottle now - too good to be put back in the cupboard.
Beryl xx

ElizabethR said...

Ooooooo Beryl you know me soooo well lol xxx

shirley-bee said...

Wow, love this altered bottle, Elizabeth! The finish is stunning, and I like how you've wound wire around the neck.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A gorgeous bottle, great inspiration.

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely stunning - it really does look magical!
Alison xx

Linda said...

Wow! I love this, the colours and textures look fab. xx

Jenny Marples said...

This sprang out at me Elizabeth! What a fantastic altered bottle. I adore the wire work around the outside. Jenny x